From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: Taxi taxi lyrics translation
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 7:14 AM

            oopss..NT was missing which is given in CAPS below.. its absence
changes the meaning completely!

nee nee nee ilayel
<<if you areNT there>>

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

ok, now its my turn to translate this ROCKING song!

this song basically stresses the importance of having a friend. overall, this
song about friendship. after the moving mustafa mustafa song, now another
friendhsip in the "groovy" genre.. love it!!!

translation below

mam mama mama mama mama ma ma meeyyy ma ma mey :)))

haha heyhey

nanba nee oru ilavasa taxi
nanba nee oru ilavasa taxi

<< friend, u r a free taxi>>

raasi nerasai
nanban kedaithal ellam thoosi

<<fate, aaaaa, if i get a friend, then rest is nothing>>

taxi taxi
nanba nee oru illavasa taxi

<< taxi taxi, friend, u r a free taxi>>

nee nee nee ilayel
<<if you are there>>
nan nan nan engu povathu
<<where will i go>>
thol saaya thol illaye
<<no shoulder to rest upon>>
engal nilai ennavathu

<<what would be our situation then?>>

raasai nerasai
nanban kedaithal ellam thoosi

<<fate, aaaaa, if i get a friend, then rest is nothing>>

taxi taxi
nanba nee oru illavasa taxi

<< taxi taxi, friend, u r a free taxi>>

the following doesnt need translation :)

[rap]
once upon a time when we were riding real easy
all we knew is via new maruthi
look upon the side, citi girl, she demands why?

bale bale you say bye bye bye
[/rap]

mm see bale bale
mm see ole ole