From: r arvind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Spare Original CDs Of Rahman - for those who are looking for
Older & Rare Albu
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 13 July, 2008, 1:18 AM

            i have 3 Spare of Copies of Tehzeeb

will give them away for 10$ shipped worldwide

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 3:00 PM, r arvind <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

hi People,

since many are looking for Older Rahman Titles, i just looked back at my CD
rack & found spare Rahman CDs i have. if anybody wants these i ship these
across,i will pricing them real high as they are hard to find,companies have
closed down & make sure the CDS gets into Right HANDS only.Each will Priced @
30$ US + Shipping Worldwide

Chor

Chor - RPG / EMI - 4 copies

Kabhi

Na Kabhi - 1 copy

Khel

Khiladi Ka / Pehli Nazar Mein - 1 copy

Love

You Hamesha - - Z Records - 2 copies

Mr.

Romeo - - Music India/EMI - 1 copy

Muthu

Maharaja / Little John - 2 copies

One

2 Ka 4 - 3 copies

Priyanka - 1 copy

Roja (special AR Rahman Edition with Instrumental Tracks) - Magnasound / OMI -
1 copy

Regards

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/