From: arunava bhowmick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Spare Original CDs Of Rahman - for those who are looking for
Older & Rare Alb
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 10:23 AM

            This is for arvind. nothing personal but it seems that you are
trying to fleece the group members . this is not an auction site. we are Rahman
fans and come together to share our feelings about the music of Rahman as well
as keep ourselves updated about the happenings in this regard. If you really
want to sell your stuff why dont you put them up for auction in those sites.

Arunava