From: mb4zap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] COPYMANIACs  virus spreading fast !
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 15 July, 2008, 5:40 PM

            fully agreed...!

From: Dinesh Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in>
Subject: [arr] COPYMANIACs  virus spreading fast !
To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 5:35 PM

            To all "copy" masters,

1. There are 7 swaras / notes in music. Every MD has to base his songs

on these 7 swaras, so I guess as per this formula, nobody is original

? all copy all ?

2. Pt. Bhimsen Joshi sings Ahir Bhirav RAAGA, Pt. Shivkumar Sharma

plays Ahir Bhirav on Santoor. Is one copying other ?

3. Pt Balmurali Krishna sings Hamsadwhani, Mandolin Srinivas plays

same, for both, the accompanist is playing same beats. Are these two

performances same to our ears ?

4. The moment Rahman comes out with a new album, you jump and start

chanting Copy / copy / copy. Do I listen to Rahman and enjoy or listen

to you and suffer ?

The answer to all 4 queries above is a BIG NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOO OOOOOO!

I don't care ! I like to listen to Rahmans words and his music and I

don't waste my energy in finding similarities.

Earlier the group consisted mainly of RAHMANIACs, I find that lately

the new virus of COPYMANIACS is spreading fast...... too bad !

best regards

Dinesh Vaidya

Pune

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/