Vairamuthu sir speaks

Lyrics for Kizhakku Cheemayile

Manoothu Mandayile..song .. I had written lyrics like " Aatu paal kudicha
Arivazhundu Pogumunu " whereas in Film Annamalai, I had written " Aayul
valarkudhu aatu paaal ", andboth were  contradictory.  How come Vairamuthu
turn so contradictory was the uproar at that time ?

I replied with humility and patience . A lyric writer, should never run off,
from criticisms .

Explanation :-  There Gandhi drank goat's milk. ( In Anna malai Film , Intro
song for Rajni... Vandhen da paalkaran song )

In Kizhakku Cheemayile, the lyrics were written for a small baby. Uncle had
taken milk from kaanan pasu ( a partiucular type of cow ). A small baby cant
drink goat milk. I even went and did a research on the fat content of the
milk, before writing lyrics.

Goat Milk - Fat content - 4.1% and Gandhi has power to digest the fat
content

Kaanan Pasu - Fat Content - 3.1 % and this can be digested by baby.

Hence, when we write lyrics , we should do it with facts, and with proofs to
explain everyone.

I thank the people for criticising me, and giving me an opportunity to
explain to them..

--
regards,
Vithur