Vithur, PLEASE DO NOT STOP sending updates of this programme. I can
never have enough of Vairamuthu's lyrics. In fact I LEARNT Tamil by
listening to Rahman's music and digesting VM's lyrics, to the extent
many of my Tamil friends remark how much more in-tune with Tamil I am
than them. Chinna Chinna Aasai's unused lyrics, and now this, proves
invalualable in populating my fond memories of those songs.

So the more details you can give, the better! Thanks!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vairamuthu sir speaks
>
> Lyrics for Kizhakku Cheemayile
>
> Manoothu Mandayile..song .. I had written lyrics like " Aatu paal
kudicha
> Arivazhundu Pogumunu " whereas in Film Annamalai, I had written "
Aayul
> valarkudhu aatu paaal ", andboth were  contradictory.  How come
Vairamuthu
> turn so contradictory was the uproar at that time ?
>
> I replied with humility and patience . A lyric writer, should never
run off,
> from criticisms .
>
> Explanation :-  There Gandhi drank goat's milk. ( In Anna malai
Film , Intro
> song for Rajni... Vandhen da paalkaran song )
>
> In Kizhakku Cheemayile, the lyrics were written for a small baby.
Uncle had