Chord I completely agree with you. It is as if you are describing my
feelings about the song. Taal se taal is my most favorite ARR song and
exactly as you described the start-up is out of the world. Especially
it is heaven when it fully enters to the full mode with all dholaks
etc. Mindblowing. Last days once when I played it in my car, my
Tunisian friend said it is the best he heard from me till now.
Because of the rain effects (water droplets in the beginning and then
the rythm) I always love to play it when it is raining. Salute to our
boss for creating a masterpiece like this.