On 7/18/2008 8:35 PM India Time, _Gomzy_ wrote:

> hehe Rawat, you will be disappointed to know that he is indeed the
> composer. AG is the best and gets the best out of ARR.

And why should I be disappointed?

Gomzy is behaving oddly with me lately, giving odd type of answers
bordering on pinching, offending, insulting, ridiculing, degrading.

I am not liking it all. Behave yourself and stop it.

--
And I still think that AG is nowhere near best. He is very mediocre.

AG takes Aamir, Shahrukh, Hritik because they sell. Similarly, AG takes
ARR because ARR sells. That is why a stupid film like JA has become such
a hit.

Match that with Guru. Mani took all failed persons, Abhishek is making
record in giving flops, Aish is not really number 1. Mithud holds
guiness record in flops, Vidya had 3-4 films I guess and is one of many
wannabes, Madhvan is probably hit in south india but is unknown in hindi
films. Yet, Guru became hit on its own strength. Now, that is a
diretor's contribution.
--

ARR is an emotional person so he has started liking AG - may be for AG's
interest in music or AG's respect and love for ARR, so ARR creates good

It doesn't have anything to do with AG's musical ability to extract good
things from ARR, I think. ARR is gifting away good things to AG.

Ability to extract good things from ARR is in Subhash Ghai who extracted
great music of Taal from ARR.
--

So, if you like ARR+AG songs that is your privilege to like them. I
can't say anything on that.

None of ARR-AG songs is my fav really, though I had always blamed it on
Javed Akhtar's mechanical, assembly line manufactured lyrics that are
without any touching emotion, but are just logic.

I still think that AG doesn't deserve ARR. AG is more to the level of
SEL and the likes.