Thank you Gopal for correcting the wrong info. I am relieved that ARR
is doing Ashu's next movie. Once again Yahoo group gives authentic
information, as always.....

Regarding all these caustic and bitter opinions and unduly clinical
dissection on why ARR and Ashutosh should not work together, I am ALL
FOR Ashutosh-ARR duo working together again and again......

Jodha Akbar / Swades / Lagaan music and its treatment on screen was
appreciated by me and everybody else I inquired. The RAHMANIA show
performed by The Wandering Souls has half a dozen songs with ARR-Ashu
combo, equal number of songs with Mani-ARR and quite a few by Raykesh
Mehra-ARR combo also.

Regarding someone mentioning that this group is for ARR fans, or say
RAHMANIACs alone, I agree with that statement totally. For those who
are habbitual to voice disappointment, can form another group.

This Yahoo group is FOR my GURU AR Rahman and atlest I am not a
disciple who would read nonsense about my Guruji or his music.

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I, for one, am glad, ARR works with AG. And he's doing WYR. Don't
trust everything you read on Wikipedia.

SEL as