BTW, it wasnt Aishwarya Rajnikanth.... Its Soundarya Rajnikanth, who is the
MD of Ocher Studio, and who is doing Sultan the warrrior. Aishwarya
Rajnikanth is married to Dhanush, and leading a very peaceful life . ( LOL )

For replying to Rawat ,

Shantanoo Bhagyaraj is the son of director cum actor Bhagyaraj who had done
a lot of movies in Tamil in yester years. This is Shantanoo 's debut , and
he is very fortunate to be associated with ARR, in his debutant movie
itself..

--
regards,
Vithur