I remembered having seen some tamil (or south indian language) song on
some cable channel once, years ago, in which the heroine's sari was
constantly changing colors - all colors were used one after another. It
looked so odd. No real purpose of such computerized effects. it was not
ARR song, but even if it had been, that was not ARR's problem.

I wonder if someone could post a still of Mayilirege showing the CG you
are talking about.

Rangeela also had CG in Mangta hai Kya when they were flying in the sky
sitting on a sofa or something. Not good, not bad. I don't know why they
really bothered to show that.