This song became very famous, and I started getting calls from a lot of people.
Once my car was halting near Teynampet Signal ( CHENNAI ) . There was a person
who was standing in a cycle near my car. he saw me through the mirror of the
car, and spotted me . he asked me to waive the glass down. he said, ' Sir. The
way you have written lyric.... esp those words, Magane Magane ( Oh Son, Oh Son
) . after hearing to it, I have started crying very badly. I started getting
memories of my father. You should live for long. ". I cannot forget the praises
that I got from that cyclist , in tha t teynampet Signal. This is more than a
National Award to me. What more does a writer need ?

Vithur,

You got it wrong. Here VM said that MSV told him that once when when MSVs car
was standing in some place a person got doen from his cycle, requested MSV to
down the window mirror and said, "Sir, the way you sand Magane, in that song
reminded me my father" VM said , of an artist no award is big enough in front
of these sort of appreciative expressions from people.

Note, I only listened to this part and one of  IRs unheard masterful tune from
the film Karimettu Karuvaayan...Truely this program is a boon for music
listeners. Sad I could listen to only when I drive home from office.

Regards,
Karthik