its not called remix dude its nothing but simply spoiling the song and dont
ever do it again u r just making the feel of the song go away
sorry but have to do this for RAHMANIAC's sake

--- On Mon, 28/7/08, sudesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: sudesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: {MP3 Remix By DTRemix]
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 28 July, 2008, 9:01 PM

I really appreciate the time and pain you took to create and upload
the so called 're- Mix ', where I can heardly see any "mixing" .

I would be really happy if you had titled this one as "Re-Fast"
or "re-acceleration" song... !!!!

First sight what I could infere is that may be trying to explain how
to change the tempo of song !!!..

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "DARAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> Hii guys i hope u enjoy my first remix album more to come ...hope
is
> nice...
>

> 1.Taxi Taxi Tempo Remix Blast(Sakarakati)
> http://rapidshare. com/files/ 132587041/ Taxiremix. mp3.html
>
> 2.Khwaja Mere Khwaje Extremix Remix(Jodha Akhbar)
> http://rapidshare. com/files/ 132593294/ farja.mp3. html
>
> 3 Chinnamma Xplosion Mixer Remix(Sakarakati)
> http://rapidshare. com/files/ 132603673/ cinamaRemix. mp3.html
>
> Please give ur comment thanks
>
> DTRemix
> www.daranzone. tk