From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of nivensamy
Sent: 29 July, 2008 12:19 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Re: Sakkarakatti

OMG, now im worried to tell my friend to buy cds from Dubai....
Definitely the one you got is Pirate copy!!!

Anand pls confirm whether the list of stores you gave me are serious
ones...

Thanks
NIven (Mauritius)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>
, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can Good Morning Tamilnadu be in Sakkarakatti, when the song is from
> another Tamil Film by name Thalaikizh... Whats happening here ??.
>
> Is it that you downloaded that song from somewhere and thought it to be
> Sakkarakatti and are still enjoying it, thinking it to be Sakkarakatti.
>
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Aaditya(Addy) *COOL* <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Got a copy of Sakkarakatti yesterday, all songs in that album
are bind
> > blowing especially Marudani,Taxi Taxi and Elay. Elay made me go
crazy, the
> > song was concluded very well with some fine tunes.

> > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite
Yahoo!
Group.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_9/*http://in.promos.yahoo.com/g
roups/