Naveeen

This is certainly a wrong stuff. I doubt Shemarooo will release the VCD,
when Ayngaran has taken the rights for releasing the film DVD, and has also
released the original tamil DVD version.

Secondly, who is the UMA Actresss ??. And where does Illayaraja come into
picture.

Total Confusion and pirated one I guess...... I doubt if this would be a
rajni movie at all.

--
regards,
Vithur