I checked Shemaroo's site and it looks like a dubbing of some old Rajini
movie with cover art using Sivaji's stills. Surprisingly it is a legitimate
release by Shemaroo. The director's name is given as Chandrasekhar and the
producers are Sanjesh Ahuja, Rajesh Ahuja, the same guys who dubbed Muthu
into hindi as Muthu Maharaja.

I suppose that solves the mystery.

Naveen