ஆரம்பிச்சுடாங்கையா, ஆரம்பிச்சுடாங்க.

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shai
shai
Sent: 30 July, 2008 11:47 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [arr] what has ar rahman been doing?why krishna chettan?

hi guys,

recently i read the krishna chettan interview..in the interview krishna chetan
said that he did the'emine emine' in i miss u da song in sakkaraikatti..and
also hip hop beat for two or three songs in it...?he also mentioned that he did
the programming for nee marilyn monroe in ATM...if this is the case then i
really want to know what is AR RAHMAN doing or why ar rahman didnt do all the
stuffs that he supposed to do...why involve other people to take credit for wat
they have done....

maybe this is why many people (non arr fan/neutral fans) are saying that ar
rahman songs are not like before(the 90's era)...before krisna chettan he has
been using joshua sridar,pravin mani,g.v prakash and also harris jeyaraj
rite..so i thinks his involment is reduced maybe not 100%..and also i think he
is not playing the keyboard like he used to ?

for me(my oppinion) what is really missing in ar rahman songs or music nowdays
is the keyboard sound that he used to play a lot in his 90's movies that was
really a magic of music...u can listen to kadhalan,roja,duet...

as ar rahman fan i would liketo see him do or play everything that he can while
recording..

this is not an arguement but i m worried?

if i m wrong please correct me?out of topic: this is why sometimes i think
harris jeyaraj songs are nice to listen because he is doing everything and
involved more in composing and playing the keyboard...i think