Shai,

I dont understand what the fuss is all about. You as a student of sound engg
should understand this. When Krishna Chetan is credited as additional
programmer, that exactly means what he does. Why do you think he is credited
there?

ARR is credited as the "music director" or the " composer" which again means
what he does.

A movie director will have 3 or 4 assitant directors, assistant cameramen
and so on.

ARR has always worked with his team and hence credits them when appropriate.
Give me one composer who does all his work himself. Its impossible.