I totally agree about ADA being one of the best albums. I have a gut feeling it
will take the cake this year

--- On Sat, 8/9/08, Sujith M S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Sujith M S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re:Harris Jeyaraj better than A.R.Rehman( my reply)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 3:39 PM

ADA is one of the best albums this year.

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Jahanzeb Farooq <jahanzebtippu@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

JTYJN medicore? man are you serious?

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Its true, ARR had deviated a loooot from common flocks( but he
proved he can be the very old same ARR thru his scroes in ATM which
still hits the charts of FM , tv's & as Dailertones) .Its true, & no
doubt  that all music lovers  consider ARR as god ,but what I am
stronly against is for the blind praise or upraisal for mediocre
scores or albums like ADA,JTYN,Sakarakati etc.Well, HJ is not  the
only person who creates some catchy numbers, there are many like
Yuvan, srikanth,Jousha, Himesh,Sajid etc etc( but many of thier songs
are ' a true lift' from english and arabic albums).This is my
personal comment with full respect to our Boss,above all there is no
space here in this sub continent to rate  with ARR .

> Kind regards,
> Hakkeem.A
> (I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

own kind of music in the southern states of India. It looks
simple,yet powerful soul music. Every film he worked ,he has given
lot of melodies. One might say, he lacks variations, but he has
understood the need of the film industry very well and giving music
accordingly. He has followed the quality of A.R.Rehman but melody is
different from the other. The lyrics is followable ,one can murmur
it easily.Each of his venture is a musical success,but some numbers
have repetitive patterns. He is yet to prove a success in Bollywood.

> Talking of Rehman ,he has deviated a lot from his early day
musics. He is trying to follow the world music. His mix is good but
many times it becomes very difficult to follow from common man's
perspective.

> http://stock18. blogspot. com/2008/ 08/music- harris-jeyajaj-
sounds-better- than.html

> P.S. THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT WRITTEN BY ME. EVEN IN MY DREAMS, WOULD
I TELL SUCH A THING. PLS REPLY YOUR COMMENTS ON THAT BLOG.