song which i feel is PURE DIVINE from ARR is, hmmmm..... actually
difficult to decide, but oh well, i feel Anjali Anjali from Duet is
ETERNAL and IMMORTAL.... a song which is made in Heaven with the
presense of the Devas....... it gives me that feeling.... everything
in that song is ULTIMATE!!! :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> maargazhi thingal song from sangamam..
>
> this song scintillates me whenever i hear it.. tremendous orchestration,
> superb voices, melting tune all combine to make this a divine number
>
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 6:34 PM, sujith s kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> >   Guys,
> >
> > Let's have an insight into our music tastes. Go deep into the
psyche ad
> > come out with one song you consider to be purely divine in nature.
It could