From: Rajesh K B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] One Song You Consider to be DIVINE
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, 9:41 AM

For me its "Margazhi Poove" from Maymatham

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Reformed Sinner <reformedsinner@ gmail.com>
wrote:

Khwaja Mere Khwaja is divine for me too.

I like Munbe Vaa too, but I dont consider it to be divine.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Mahima Sengupta <mahiya_is_mind_ [EMAIL
PROTECTED] com> wrote:

For me its Khwaja mere  Khwaja ....its so soothing and divinely ...transports
me to a totally different world.