My dear friends,

Thanks all for considering my email positively (because I didn't get any
bashing from anybody so far).

But I noticed onething. Everybody is pointing to Vithur only. Why? I never
meant his posts; I meant in general.  Sorry, Vithur (don't misunderstand
me). And few said they're with Vithur; I'm also with Vithur (since I posted
this, does it mean that I'm against Vithur?).

As somebody stated, though we've google alerts & RSS Feeds facility, it is
easy to get all info here in one place (being posted by Vithur and others).
But I think this is not the place for that purpose.

If somebody wants to know about other stuffs (like Marmayogi, Robot,
Maniratnam, what Aishwarya & Abhishek are doing, etc...), let them go and
find it from other places. Its not a place to read about the progress of
those movies. We already knew ARR is assoicated with these movies because of
which we don't have to know the progress of the movie too; we don't want to
know who is the producer, what is his budget, where and when the shooting is
getting started? I'm sure even ARR is not interested about all these Qs.
Then why should we bother? If ARR is doing some research on music for those
movies, those articles can be posted here. If ARR is doing some research on
6th century music to compose for Marmayogi, we can discuss here "what could
it be? how it could sound? etc..."

 Be frank my friends... We know that there are definitely VERY LESS about
ARR in the recent posts than NON-ARR stuffs (may be 1 or 2 lines about ARR).

Sorry for the comparison here...

Just visit "Ilayaraja - Orkut community" once; you'll understand what the
community is meant for. They're discussing lot about IR's music and
specialities, nook and corner of his music. And visit "Kamal Hasan's Orkt
Community", they discuss a lot about Kamal (leave some exceptional posts
apart) and his movies (for instance, they're discussing about Dasavatharam
right from the movie release and revealing lot of info everyday). They look
really logical and interesting to know about Kamal & his talent.

In the same way, we've to discuss about ARR, his music and his talent and
small small stuffs he hides in his music. So that other fans who have less
knowledge on music (like me) will come to know the talent of ARR.

Just posting "whether the movie shooting is started or not" neither helps in
understanding ARR's music nor his talent.

Hey Bergin, you do remember those days (I miss those days yaar)...!!! I
don't want to create an argument among our friends (Rahmaniacs). What I want
is 'reasonable analysis' and 'worthy contents'.

Thanks for not bashing me.

Cheers,
Siraj