Thanks for sharing your experience, Dinesh. It was really nice to know
other's experience about how they hooked to ARR's music. I'm sure one day
you'll find your experience in someone else's blog very soon.

I've already shared my experience about when and how I heard ARR's song... I
still remember those days.

Those days as soon as a songs are released, I could easily identify whether
its ARR's or not (before buying casset).

Cheers,
Siraj