When contacted in Hyderabad, where she is shooting with Nagarjuna for the
Telugu film *King*, the actress told *Sify.com*: "I can't figure out from
where these rumours of me singing for Rahman started? It is a figment of
somebody's imagination running wild.I have not spoken to anyone about this."

She adds that a unit member of her film *Chennayil Oru Mazhaikalam* directed
by Gautam Menon playfully suggested that she sing a song in the film which
has music by A.R Rahman.

Added Trisha: "Rahman is my all time favourite music director and my iPod
has almost all his tunes. But me singing for him is a little too far
fetched."

*The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. *

http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14746820
--
regards,
Vithur