From: Arijit Debnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:38:02 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR 's Theme Music

For me:
1) Chor Chor theme
2) Bombay theme
3) Instrumental of Desh ki mitti (Bose)

Arijit

On 26/08/2008, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All,

As suggested by Siraj, in an attempt to start some interesting topic, I would
like to share and would want to know from all, the following. ( Thanks for
responding to my earlier mail on the Last song that you would like to hear )

Q :- List three of ARR 's best theme Music, which u are feel are very dear to
your heart ?

Mine would be

1. Kisna Theme
2. Bombay Theme
3. Thiruda Thiruda Theme

( Only three Pls . Lets try to break our heads and hearts on narrowing the
choices ) . I think this will also facilitate a collection of all his theme
music bits. ( the names)

Thanks

--
regards,