From: Bergin Panimayam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR 's Theme Music
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 9:31 PM

One rare score that I'd like to point out is... may not be theme music, but its
a bg score.

Its the music that comes at the end of "Indian" movie when Kamal (old) walks in
Australia after the last phone call. And the music will continue through the
last credits.

Wonderful music. Someone can rip and share?

Bergin