Duet Background Scores
Dear Fans

Duet Background Scores are available. Varying Sax pieces, with a special *
BGM* for Prakashraj Introduction are mindblowing.

This *BGM* was used by K. Balachander in all his TV serials later.

( I couldnt remove the voices entirely.. as it disturbed the quality of the
audio). But most of them are *voiceless*. Enjoy

LInk 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?1wu1aj02c0v

Link 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?kjtep15gm2d

Link 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?wbbxxmh1xng

*Courtesy: Vithur