Vithur,
i agree with you that Soundarya is big fan of ARR , i have seen in most of
her interviews, she mentions about our boss.
But i have never seen Rajni praising ARR.
for example, In Sivaji 175 day celebration, everybody is talking about our
boss music including director, producer,
but Rajini didnt mention even a single word about our boss and his music,
without which Sivaji would not have suceeded.
Anyway if Rajini admires ARR, then we can expect more Rajini-ARR combo.