Thank you Vithur for your reply. Thank you for your consideration for patriots
and for people like me who miss their Mother Land.
 Long live to ARR, Long Live to YOU (all his fans),

Serge.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:42:35
+0530Subject: Re: [arr] I wish ARR Sir will read this message of Love coming
from a fan who lives far enough from

Mera Bharat Maaahaaan...

I salute all patriots who are true ARR lovers....