All my apologies for this matter, I will write in English as I always did.
Actually, the message was sent to Nilima.
I sent it first to her personnal mail address but it did not work. That is why
I post it to the group. Sorry again.

Love,

Serge.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:36:32
-0400Subject: Re: [arr] Bonjour Nilima

i would sincerely request all to post in English...pls forgive my illiteracy..

Arijit