Pavan....

Seems its 5 o clock... Oh Another day is gonna start........... It would be
the otherway, If its 11 PM in the night, AR will think that another day is
going to start. For him, days are nights, and nights are days..

This is what Lord Krishna says in the Bhagawavd Geetha as " Sthitha Pragna".
( A Man who sleeps during the day and is awake during the night)

Nice one... Thanks...

--
regards,
Vithur