Blogging is a good idea. Personally I would not want ARR to Blog ...He is
Unique ... lets leave the mundane activity to the other lesser beings . My
opinion :)

--- On Mon, 9/8/08, Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: If Rahman starts blogging.........
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:04 AM

            > Because, Blogging is another way for Man to express "self-love" &

put himself at the center of his ever-selfish thoughts :))

well not necessarily, he may start blogging to connect to his fans.

furthermore he is not RGV or AB he is ARR.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Pradeepan R"

<pradeepanisonline@ ...> wrote:

> Pavan , that was funny,but u know what. ARR will NEVER EVER blog !

> why ? Because, Blogging is another way for Man to express

"self-love" & to

> put himself at the center of his ever-selfish thoughts :))

> So, knowing ARR's humbleness & humility, I don't think he can bring

himself

> to blog - not about himself anyways.

> Just my opinion.

> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:08 AM, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancumarr@ ...>wrote:

> >    If Rahman starts blogging..how would his writeup be?

> > ------------ --------- -------

> >  786...

> > In the name of God...

> > Seems its 5 o clock.. Oh.. Another day is gonna start.. We just

finished

> > recording a song a for Rajeev (Menon)'s next, and I think this

stuff has

> > come out well. While I was on the recordings, Rajeev had fell

asleep. And

> > there on the right hand corner, Mr. Subhash (Ghai) was taking long

and short

> > naps...

> > ..And my better half must be annoyed with me. This is 3rd

consequent day I

> > would have skipped my dinner. :-( Mom says dinner is the most

important

> > thing right after the prayers. I should not skip dinner

henceforth. :-)

> > Meanwhile 'Blue' should release soon. I know you Yahoo group guys are

> > excited, and I feel a bit tensed to think how they will receive it..

> > Thank you all for your responses to Slumdog Millionaire. .

> > God is great!*  :-)*

> --

> Cheers,

> Pradeepan.

> "All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is

given to you