Hi all, I have one doubt regarding SDM movie... Since when did
Rahman started to work in this movie? Usually whenever Rahman signs
a movie, atleast within a month we come to know about that. But I
think we heard about "Slumdog millionaire" only before one month (I
guess it's through Mr. Matt Islam). So can anybody throw light on
this, since when Rahman is working on SDM's music and what is the
full track list of the movie?

Thanks

Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "jayaram81" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Wall Street Journal has a review and a scene from the movie. The
> background score is good from what I heard. Any chance it is
> completely Rahman's??
>
> Review & video at
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122056563373301369.html?
mod=2_1168_1

> Rgds.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <catchgops@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Slumdog Millionaire
> > Director: Danny Boyle
> > Starring: Dev Patel, Freida Pinto, Madhur Mittal, Anil Kapoor,
> Irrfan Khan
> > Danny Boyle is fast becoming a favourite director of mine, even
> though this is only the third of his films that I’ve seen (28
Days
> Later and Sunshine are the other two… while three more,
> includingTrainspotting sit in my queue). Above all else, he is a
> stunning visualist who produces memorable footage that helps his
films
> overcome other narrative weaknesses. I wasn’t sure if his latest
> film,Slumdog Millionaire would appeal to me as much as the other
two,
> given that it is a complete departure from his tense zombie film
or
> his hard sci-fi adventure. The film is a decidedly more human and
more
> earthy tale about a young man who grew up on the streets of India,
who
> finds himself a contestant on the Indian version of Who Wants to
Be a