'Sakkarakatti' for tomorrow

The
most talked about movie for this season would be the sugar coated
entertainer 'Sakkarakatti' that has already been making waves with its
audio, thanks to some peppy tunes by A R Rahman. Now, the movie is all
set to hit the screens on the 26th of this month and it has Shaanthanu,
better known as the son of K Bhagyaraj as the hero, while Ishita and
Vedhika are the leading ladies for the movie. Directed by Kala Prabhu,
the producer of the film is Kalaipuli S Dhanu.

http://www.bharatstudent.com/cafebharat/news.php?id=31898&cat=3

--
regards..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

 "I think in a very harsh world, music is a healer for all of us, because a lot
of people act in a very hostile way. So I think it's a good enough reason. And
it is a blessing from God and I keep on playing music." -- ARR

www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297