Sakkarakatti got cleared by the censors, with a clean 'U' certificate

It is a classic confrontation this week at the box- office.

Two
films with debutants and having chartbusting songs- Kathalil Virunthe
and Sakkarakatti are going for each others throat, as they try to woo
the youth audiences.

The producers of both the films are good
friends on the same side of the political divide and tried desperately
not to clash. But both want their films to have atleast a four week run
before Diwali, so are forced to release on Sep 26.

On Tuesday
(Sep 23), Sakkarakatti got cleared by the censors, with a clean 'U'
certificate. The producer of the film, Kalaipuli.S. Thanu says he is
planning the biggest ever release for his film this Friday.

http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14765115

--
regards..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

"I think in a very harsh world, music is a healer for all of us, because a lot
of people act in a very hostile way. So I think it's a good enough reason. And
it is a blessing from God and I keep on playing music." -- ARR

www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297