Yes ...I am eargly waiting for that combo..more than that
I am waiting for lyricst Thamarai's association with ARR..
She is one lyricst who gives some sensible lyrics..
I am 100% sure that Thamarai-ARR-Gautam would join the list
like ARR-Gulzar-Mani/ARR-Javed Akthar-AG/ARR-Shankar-Vairamuthu..

sad that its most likely to last just for one album..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Madhavan Rajan"