You have a right to guess. But in my opinion, COM might not be an
action based movie and the dir wouldn't have plans to shoot abroad. So
he might have got well plans to do it fast.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Indmov Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> to ARR rather than a Vaaranam Aayiram or a Vettaiyadu Vilayadu? I am
trying to figure this one out. Why give COM which I feel is going to be
on a much smaller scale than VA or VV to ARR and not something on the
scale of VA? He's been shooting VA for over 2 years and on the other
hand finishes COM in a few months just like Patchaikili Muthucharam. I
wish ARR refused Gautham. I am sure ARR would not think about it as an
inferior project in comparison to Gautham's other stuff but the human
in me is irritated that Gautham offered him COM and not a VM. But
something is better than nothing I guess. I just hope COM has enough
scope to handle ARR's music.