I wish I had a secret friend at Panchatan :)
Gomzy is right, I ripped it from the DVD.  The process is the opposite
of ripping the BGMs and plus 3 or 4 additional steps.  It's difficult,
but it's not impossible.  I'm glad my efforts paid off, I'm glad you
guys liked the piece.  The singing is just so soulful that it is hard
not to like it.

Regards,
Wasim.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No one actually. Wasim in all probabiltiy has used the song from the DVD
> from which one can get
> dedicated center output. But again its not not easy to get such an
> output(from a song that is) and thats where he is an expert :)
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 1:07 PM, fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> >    So whos da secret friend at panchatan???:P
> > neways thanks so much for da share :)
> >

> >> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:50 AM, kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rahmaniacs who

> >> --
> >> regards,
> >> Vithur
> >>
> >> ARR in my Heart;
> >> His Music in my Blood;

> >> Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes?
> >> Yahoo!
Movies<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/movies/*http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Showtimes/cinemas/>is
all you need