Yes, I too agree with you 100%.  Its just simply amazing.  This is why
this group Rocks!  where else can you find this rare piece.

Thanks kaissiom for all you hard work we all love you.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sreekrishnan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Wasim Bhai..
>
> Now your gift for us is my Morning Alarm Tone in my Mobile..
> Oh Almighty.. really the last two days' mornings were so spiritual
and fresh.. and my days were also. Even now when I type this mail , I
can feel the peace and happiness in my heart.. This all happens to me
because of your efforts.. Thanks Bhai , a whole lifetime.

> It's like the Almighty is calling me on my ears to get up.. Oh
friends.. No Words.. My mornings and days are really blessed with this
soothing voice of Rahmanji..

> Try it for your Alarm Tone.. I'm sure , you'll be moved and your
days will be blessed ! :-)

> Love you Bro.. Thank you again... "Waiting for more...." :-)
>

> --
> Prayers..
>
> Krish..
> His Music ~ My Mother Tongue
>

> "Religion teaches a person what his or her real self is, why he has
been created and it also tells a person about his relation with his
father, mother, wife and daughter. For me religion is a personal
journey to other things." -- ARR

> www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297

yahoo.com/ Showtimes/ cinemas/>is

Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/