hi all,

Sugercube is being rated as the worst ever movie made in tamil cinema.
My god ! Am not bashing ARR. But, why cant he listen to scripts
properly before signing on the dotted line. The movie either big or
small doesnt matter. but should have a "proper" story and screenplay.
I still remember my friends making fun of me saying, Oh ur man scoring
musiq for this movie, sure a dud. of course there are very fre
exceptions. My friend here requested for the movie that bombed with
ARR in it. Instead of quoting it, its better to say which went on to
become hits. the list is small.
tamil i think:
roja,bombay,alaipayuthey,gentleman,kadhalan(exception movie bcame a
hit only bcoz of
music),indian,mudhalvan,sivaji,padaiyappa,tenali,muthu,kandukondein(exception
movie bcame a hit only bcoz of music),karuthamma and that's it i think.

all others r avg grosser or just made it to the mark.
just 10 movies in tamil that are real hits in terms of movie and
songs. this is out of 50 odd???

i still remember enswasa katre (how dud the movie was.....)

hmmmm.....all the best ARR for robot and am not happy that he accepted
COM, it will turn out to be a PKMC for gautham....

anyway its my personal opinion.

Sundar /melbourne.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sath.murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>