Gomzy and the slogan will be ' Don't Haress Harris'  :P
--- On Sun, 9/28/08, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Harris about ARR in Hindu-nice one!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 6:07 AM

Now we have a problem when Harris praises ARR? Everyone who has worked with AR
mention that he gives them a lot of creative freedom. So what are they trying
to convey?

Is it some kind of a sadistic pleasure to undermine HJ every now and then?
Let the poor man be.Enjoy AR and stop listening to HJ if its that painful.

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:20 PM, arun prasad <arunprasads21@ yahoo.com> wrote:

hi guys...
here i am to answer mr.harris a few things...
just coz ARR doesnt react to comments ,it doesnt mean that no one else can do
it. now i want let him know that if he couldnt get an opportunity to work with
ARR , he would definitely be playin in some churches..
look at hi orchestration. . first let him to differentiate between a male voice
and tha female one in his songs... both are the very same... next is by sayin
that ARR has allowed him to improvise ,is harris tryin to convey that he has
composed all the songs for ARR?
man... look at ur BGM.. it states who u r?
and look at the heights ARR has reached.. never in ur life time u will achieve
what ARR has it till now.
first try to have some originality. .
then spekout ...