Vithur - People are highlighting Harris songs because Harris sounds so
similar to ARR. Lot of ARR fans believe he is recycling old ARR tunes in his
songs. That is why his songs are compared with ARR.

No one compares Vidyasagar songs or Yuvan Sankar Raja songs with ARR songs.
But Harris yes, there is always some amount of similarity.

If you ignore the similarity, Harris's songs are good.