A R Rahman has used her most intelligently !

Among modern composers, A R Rahman has perhaps used her most intelligently -
“Jiya Jale” in ‘Dil Se’, “O Paalanhaare” in ‘Lagaan’ and “So Gaye Hain” in
‘Zubeidaa’ and “Luka Chuppi” in ‘Rang De Basanti’ are great examples of
compositions tailored to suit a voice that has clearly changed over time.

http://www.mynews.in/fullstory.aspx?storyid=10684

"Happiest Birthday ever , dear Lata ji !
May HIS Grace be unto you , always..

Long Live the Nightingale of India !!"

--
Prayers..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

 "I don't like recording at night. And I've heard that Rahman records mostly in
the night. But he made an exception for me. When an artiste shows such
consideration for another artiste, it feels good. Aur kaam bhi achha hota hai."
-- Lata Mangeshkar

www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297