Who can forget the Great "O! Paalanhaare" from Lagaan or "Lukka
Chuppi" from RDB.. AR has given her some of the best songs..
And ARR is a big fan of Lata Didi..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sreekrishnan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> A R Rahman has used her most intelligently !
>
> Among modern composers, A R Rahman has perhaps used her most
intelligently - “Jiya Jale” in ‘Dil Se’, “O Paalanhaare” in
‘Lagaan’ and “So Gaye Hain” in ‘Zubeidaa’ and “Luka
Chuppi” in ‘Rang De Basanti’ are great examples of compositions
tailored to suit a voice that has clearly changed over time.

> http://www.mynews.in/fullstory.aspx?storyid=10684
>

> "Happiest Birthday ever , dear Lata ji !
> May HIS Grace be unto you , always..
>
> Long Live the Nightingale of India !!"
>

> --
> Prayers..
>
> Krish..
> His Music ~ My Mother Tongue
>

>  "I don't like recording at night. And I've heard that Rahman
records mostly in the night. But he made an exception for me. When an
artiste shows such consideration for another artiste, it feels good.
Aur kaam bhi achha hota hai." -- Lata Mangeshkar

> www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297

Musicians

> etc ) but after the song was released, she was all praise for
ARRahman

> for what he did for the song and since then she hasn't stopped
humming

> that song.
>

> The reporter mentioned that Lata didi is a big fan of ARR.......
this

to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/