From: Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Sakkarakatti.. one of ARR's worst..
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 2 October, 2008, 3:29 AM

            completely agree about the end three points!

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancumarr@ ...>

wrote:

> You go on criticising anyone u wish..the old members of the

group..and hey..u criticise rahman himself too ...We dont have any

probs..Coz.. once in a blue moon we have guys of your type...popping

up..saying these kind of things..you are not new..so..dont feel

lonely..

> But But..dont call yourself as a Rahman fan..You are not one..If you

expect perfection everytime..then the problem is with you..Rahman is

under no obligation to make you happy or satisfy you..If you can take

what he gives, accept it..or else..just move on..nobody is forcing you

to hear his music..Hope. .you follow the so called perfection in your

life too..I am happy to have come across someone as perfect as you...

> Wah..guys... just imagine..what will happen when ghajini,dilli 6,

yuvraaj release..its going to be really horrible here..Lets guess...

> 1.Yuvraj is not as good as taal.

> 2.Tamil ghajini is better...harris did a better job in tamil

> 3. Dilli 6 is a huge let down..no where near Rang De Basanti..

> Its going to be really tough..

> --- On Wed, 10/1/08, sriramvr_in <sriramvr_in@ ...> wrote:

> From: sriramvr_in <sriramvr_in@ ...>

> Subject: Re: [arr] Sakkarakatti. . one of ARR's worst..

> To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com

> Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 9:11 AM

> ARR gave value for money earlier but it is not the case now. Busy

> schedule is taking toll on him. ARR had earlier mentioned that if

> there are 4 songs, he would give 4 perfect songs so that people get

> VFM. Is that the case now? His quaility of output has decreased

> sometimes and it is only because of his limited time and not

> anything else. the arrangements are become stale. say out of 6 songs

> in an album, only 2-3 are ok now which was not the case earlier.

> there is nothing significantly refreshing in some of his recent

> works. And being one of the ARR's oldest fans, I expect perfection

> everytime.

> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Naveen Naushad" <naveenjn@

.>

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/