Its Shreya Ghosal for sure.

Comint to Anuradha Sriram S, I doubt ARR will ever work with her
again. She had (in her own belief) grown  bigger than ARR long ago,
thereby joining the league of Kumar Sanu etc. (source - India Today,
Sep 2002.
http://archives.digitaltoday.in/indiatoday/20020930/eyecathers.html)

-Vinod

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

v=bwufGffT2L0<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwufGffT2L0>

> > Simply Breath Takingg...Chorus part is also stunning.
> >
> > Who do u guys think is giving this alaap? Sounds like Rahman sir
at to
> > me... "Aawaz Hoon Main" is said by Shreya Ghoshal?
> >
> > Cinematography is stunning.. wow let me take some breathh
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Vithur <vithurm@ > wrote:
> > >

> > http://www.bollywoo dhungama. com/broadband/ video/Movie-
Promos/70dQRx81/
html<http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Movie-
Promos/70dQRx81/3/Promo-1-Yuvvraaj.html>

> > > --
> > > regards,
> > > Vithur
> > >
> > > ARR in my Heart;
> > > His Music in my Blood;

> > Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click
here.<http://in..rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_7/*http://in.messenge
r.yahoo.com/win/>