I have had this inkling from almost the time the project Yuvvraj was
announced...that the
movie is in someway inspired by Vikram Seth's "An Equal Music".
If so, then we can expect some western classical stuff in this album - which
will be very
interesting.

If not, then personally, I would still like to see someone adapt An Equal Music
into celluloid
form and use AR for it, as it gives ample room for western classical music
experimentation
& AR will reap a bounty from that experience...

Ganpy.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to be cautious here.  Music sounds pleasant, but nothing grand
> or extraorindary just from that one clip.  I liked the melody, but
> didn't appreciate much the hip hop beats.  I just hope Yuvvraaj is not
> a heavily Western soundtrack and that there will be some good Indian
> melodies, classical raagas too.  Based on the descriptions so far that
> we've read, I hope the arrangements will be thick and lush along with
> good melody.  Anyway, can't wait for the release!
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rivjot" <rivjot@> wrote:
> >
> > Here is youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwufGffT2L0
> >
> > Simply Breath Takingg...Chorus part is also stunning.
> >
> > Who do u guys think is giving this alaap? Sounds like Rahman sir at to
> > me... "Aawaz Hoon Main" is said by Shreya Ghoshal?
> >
> > Cinematography is stunning.. wow let me take some breathh
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <vithurm@> wrote:
> > >

> http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Movie-
Promos/70dQRx81/3/Promo-1-Yuvvraaj.html