I get a feeling that "I will enjoy Yuvvraaj".
Let the CDs release, we can savor the sound quality.

-R

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mahima, problem is not that who's criticizing or who is the real fan
& who is not...

> The problem is that this expressing views or healthy criticism or
whatever you call it, is coming too early, after hearing only a minute
long music piece out of maybe 50 to 60 minutes of soundtrack... which
really doesn't make sense if you ask me... coz as ARR fans we know
that even full soundtrack from ARR takes time to grow on you...

> So why rush into it??? What's the hurry??
>

> " The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

allowed ..He is as much a fan as you and I are. Its just his opinion
and he does not criticise just for the sake of criticising ... this is
my observation of his mails. If its healthy criticism we should
welcome it and not pounce on a person.

and u have started criticising it even before da full album released
by just listening to a sample track....obviously, u will fall in da
mouth of all the other fans... i meant true fans.... hahahha...