Hi Raghu,
Thanks for taking my mail critically and not writing the stuff like "U
r not ARR fan", "What r u doing here" etc.

I still remember when 'Kisna' released, I did not like the song 'Hum
hain is pal yahan' for many days.
However all my friends (who accused me that all I appreciated was ARR
and I was biased), they liked this song.
I started liking this song after a long time.
So maybe its the same case here, maybe i will be a great fan of this
Yuvvraj song later on.
But for the moment I just do not like it.
While everyone expressed their opinion, i did mine too.

Same with JTYJN, while my friends enjoy it very much and they tell me
how they were wrong in saying that I liked ARR blindly.
They say that no one can make a great song like "Kabhi kabhi aditi".
Its makes me happy coz finally common audience has also been reached
by ARR.
But for real happiness I would wait until next 'Meenaxi' releases.

Regarding the current issue, there is a lot of frustration in the
group. I first time saw Gops reacting with anger as well.
Its true that a few people who want attention, write something against
ARR and then everyone responds and they must be feeling happy about it.
There maybe some Anti-ARR elements too here.
But guys plz take it easy.
Let us keep discussing whether we like less or more, we r still here
for the same factor; ARR.

Pravinder.