I think the clapping part in Kannai Katti song from Iruvar (3.32-3.50) sounds
similar. Maybe it is what makes you think so...

--- On Sat, 10/11/08, : Avinash : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: : Avinash : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Boney M's song
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 2:08 AM

            Today I was watching a video song of Boney M's 'Going Back West'
and striked me something to share. (On other note, my parents were great fan of
Boney M and I still have those 70's spoiled cassettes with me as good
ol'memories. .:)  )
But I want to ask one thing, Which Rahman's song has the similarity with this
song? I'm just asking this as trivia, coz I think this has never mentioned in
this forum. I am not digging any copy/inspiration issue, so don't start such
discussion.. :)
www.youtube. com/watch? v=CpJ6hjwK2Y0